For the control and treatment of arrhythmias
The Electrode-Set is a temporary cardiac pacing wire used to treat arrhytmias during and after open heart surgery. It consists of a twisted stainless steel, multistrand wire partially insulated with a sheath of blue or white polyethylene.
- Exceptional strength with great flexibility and handling characteristics
- Multifilament construction for improved handlingproperties and reduced fatigue and fragmentation
- Polyethylene sheath facilitates extraction and provideshighly efficient insulation for reliable pacing
- Electro-passive in tissue fluids
- Break-off needle for improved connection to pacemaker or extension cable
- High conductivity
Temporary atrial and ventricular pacing and sensing during and after cardiac surgery.
Sizes available USP 0 (3.5 metric) - USP 3/0 (2 metric)