Bridging bone defects for secure implant fixation
The Prevision® Concept can be realized with straight or curved stems. Following the reverse principle, it aims to revert from temporary stable distal fixation to proximal force transfer.
Previson® at one glance
- Modular revision endoprosthesis with straight and curved stems.
- 500 total possible combinations of proximal and distal components.
- Proximal component is coated with Plasmapore® µ-CaP surface.
- Rotational stability through star shape and distal interlocking option.
- Catch-free stability by applied frictional connection.
- Multiple opportunities for trial reduction.
- Intra- and extraosseous assembly of the implant component.