Premium IV-Administration Set with AirStop and Primestop
IV-Administration set for the application of IV solutions and drugs.
- Universal IV administration sets with air vent for gravity infusions and pressure infusions with non-dedicated infusion pumps (pressure resistant up to 2 bar P-Sets)
- Bacteria-tight air vent, with snap cap1
- Universally suitable also as a non-dedicated IV Set for appropriate infusion pumps. Proven up to 2 bar positive pressure. (Intrafix P)
- Drip Chamber: The large filter area retains particles >= 15µm
- The device can be used for all patients for which infusion therapy is prescribed. No gender or age related limitations. Intrafix® SafeSet can be used for adults, pediatric and neonates.
- Tube: Intrafix® IV set comes with tubing made with PVC but DEHP-free, optionally also PVC-free.
- Tube: Neutrapur® PVC-free Particularly patient-friendly. No plasticizer leachables.
- Universal, clear ISO Spike – Easy to spike
- Luer-Lock connector with PrimeStop Cap. Ensures automatic priming and prevents fluid from dripping out. Maintains closed system until connected to the patient.1
- Long drop former, 20 dr. =^ 1 ml
- Highly transparent dome design. Good to see drop forming
- Screw-tight luer-lock fitting. For safe connection to the patient access
- Bacteria-tight air vent, with snap cap
- Drip chamber PVC-free
- Particle filter 15µm
- Comfortable tube dock. Patient connector and the tubing can be hooked into the side notch after priming for stand-by procedures.
1Closed system test by means of Sodium Fluorescein signed by Dr. rer. nat. J. Brünke Quality Labs BT GmbH Nuremberg, Report 1678.3, 28.05.2013