B. Braun is the pioneer in the market of surgical power systems, with the first electrical surgical motors used in 1935, and the introduction of compressed air systems in the 1960's. This was followed by flexible cables in the 1970's and battery powered tools in the 1980's.
To work to their full potential all power systems should be regularly serviced.
B. Braun Technical Services have a dedicated team of engineers with the capabilities to service your Aesculap power systems on-site in the hospital environment, or back at the workshop in Sheffield. Our field based engineers carry over 400 parts as stock items which ensures rapid turn around times, while in the workshop we stock over 2,000 different parts.
All servicing and repairs are completed using original parts and according to manufacturers guidelines, ensuring the highest quality repairs.
In line with the Aesculap warranty, to ensure your complete confidence in our service, all work is guaranteed for twelve months.
- Total service package
- 12 month warranty on all repairs
- Fast estimate and repair turnaround
- Repair exchange option for immediate replacement
- Team of field service engineers for on-site visits
- Service contracts for a high quality preventative maintenance programme
- Loan service available
- All repairs conform to ISO 13485, 2003