B. Braun Technical Services provide a quality service and repair facility for Aesculap rigid endoscopes and light leads.
Our dedicated engineers provide a quotation with detailed information prior to any repair or refurbishment being carried out.
On receipt of your approval to proceed, our engineers will conduct the repair within our own workshop using only original parts.
For endoscopes which are beyond economic repair, we offer the option of a brand new exchange endoscope at a competitive price.
For customers who adopt our repair/replacement contract, including light leads, we offer a value added element, by providing users with a light lead tester.
We are the only company to offer this device as part of our service, offering an objective means of monitoring the performance of your light leads (compatible with Karl Storz and Aesculap light leads).
In line with the Aesculap warranty, to ensure your complete confidence in our service all work is guaranteed for twelve months.
- Total endoscope repair package
- 12 month warranty on all repairs
- Fast estimate and repair turnaround
- Exchange option for prompt new replacement
- Dedicated workshop and trained engineers
- Service contract agreements
- All repairs conform to ISO 13485, 2003
- Competitive pricing for exchange endoscopes
- Light lead tester with service contracts