Insights - Are you asking yourself the same questions?
- How should a CSSD be designed in order to increase efficiency? Where should it be located?
- Is the procedure to preserve the value of the processed in the CSSD ensured?
- Is the QM system of the CSSD integrated in the QM of our company?
- Are the required QM documents complete and up to date?
- How can I optimize the sterile processing in my CSSD?
- What are the critical success factors for reprocessing?
- CSSD construction consultation
- CSSD coaching
- Quality management support
- Temporary process support
- System partnership with the CSSD
Your benefits & outcome
- Professional construction planning by an expert team with many years of experience leading to efficient processes
- Increased productivity and work quality thanks to technical qualification for satisfied and motivated employees
- Professional support during the development of a quality management system – therefore efficient and legal medical device preparation
- Increased flexibility, interaction, staff responsibility and reaction when handling specific work situations
- Established partnerships with external service providers to secure knowledge in your own hospital