Grow Your Future with B. Braun…
Start your journey as a B. Braun Apprentice in an exciting and rewarding environment where you will contribute to protecting and improving the health of people around the world.
With unrivalled support, progression and lifelong opportunities, we have what you need to turn your passion into a successful career.
Our Apprenticeship Programmes
With innovation at our heart, we find apprenticeships bring a fresh way of thinking to our organisation. Being a B. Braun Apprentice provides a great opportunity to achieve a fully-funded qualification whilst striking a balance between work, study and training.
What to Expect?
We live by our corporate philosophy which is to ‘share our expertise’, so you’ll work under the guidance of a dedicated line manager and with the support of a devoted mentor you’ll gain the technical knowledge and skills you need to succeed through a blend of real, practical experience, formal training and college.
Our Recruitment Process
Apprentice opportunities are advertised on both the B.Braun Careers and the National Apprenticeship Website. The recruitment for our programmes normally start in April / May but you can register your details at any point on the B. Braun Careers Portal to receive alerts for when our vacancies go live. The recruitment process will be tailored to the type of Apprenticeship you have applied for.
Our Top Tips for the Recruitment Process
- Complete your research on B.Braun - Hopefully you’ve already established that we don’t sell tooth brushes. Our website is a great place to start
- Time - Make note of our application deadlines
- Tailor your application - We want to know why you’d love to work for B.Braun and why you feel you would be the perfect candidate for the programme
- Experience - Let us know about any work experience you may have
- More about you! - Tell us about any achievements or interests you have
- Your future- We’d love to hear about your career aspirations
- Be prepared – Think of ways you demonstrate the criteria from the ‘what you’ll need to succeed’ section of the apprenticeship advert. We will ask you to discuss this during your interview
- Plan ahead - Research your journey to our site. We have free onsite parking and a regular bus service that runs to our sites
- Relax – Sheffield is the UK’s friendliest city. That’s definitely our culture at B. Braun so relax. We want you to do your best
- Be honest - We can only establish if you’re right for our programme if you show a true representation of yourself. We will show you a true representation of us too
- Practice- Spend time practising your interview answers on friends or family
- Speak up - Make sure you contribute during any group activities
- Ask questions - We love our candidates to come with lots of questions. Make sure you prepare some of these before your interview
If you would like any further information about our Apprenticeship Programmes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us on 0114 2259033.
We look forward to hearing from you!