Improved safety and efficiency in IV access from start to finish
B. Braun has developed the third generation of IV catheters, Introcan Safety® 3, offering:
- improved safety for the clinician – passive safety needle stick injury protection
- a multi-access septum - minimising blood backflow and reducing blood exposure
- closed IV catheter - supports aseptic practise
- simplified handling - allowing for traditional insertion technique
- large stabilisation platform - improves stabilisation of the catheter hub
- indicated for use with power injectors for CT - up to a maximum pressure of 300psi
- available in gauge sizes 24G - 16G and as part of an IV Cannulation Pack
… all without sacrificing clinical flexibility.
Healthcare Workers – Patient Access
Introcan Safety® 3 in ...
IV Cannulation Packs
Putting Safety First Available with Introcan Safety ® 3 Closed IV Catheter, Introcan ® Safety & Vasofix ® Safety