OrthoPilot® Patient specific since 1997
Choose a category or subcategory
Most advanced, reliable and frequently used Orthopaedic Navigation System
With OrthoPilot®, physicians have a tool for the precise execution of surgical interventions. The essential criterion in the development of the OrthoPilot® was its perfect integration within the surgical workflow by avoiding extension of operating time. In parallel, minimising the strain on the patient caused by the navigation procedures was a central issue.
OrthoPilot® was developed to help achieve the main surgical goal of perfect implant alignment without having to perform preoperative examinations or take radiation-intensive and expensive CT or MRI scans.
10 Reasons why also you should consider OrthoPilot®
- User friendly and integrated in OR-setting
- Precise, accurate and reproducible implant positioning
- CT-free navigation system
- Short intraoperative procedure time
- Optimised navigation instruments
- Large orthopaedic application range from ACL to TKR and THA
- Routine use in more than 200.000 cases
- Easy and reliable
- Proven evidence in more than 300 publications
- OrthoPilot® defines standards
Smooth application of the OrthoPilot® is ensured by the comprehensive support offered by our field specialists and through training events held by Aesculap Academia. Our service team is always on standby, keeping the OrthoPilot® operational through regular maintenance.